Monday, April 15, 2013

SUPPORT OUR PROJECT

Hello, I'm Ed.


11 years ago, I launched my blog on blogger to share my passions for men, photography, and eroticism. Thanks to your support, it evolved into my own website. While I've kept it free and uncensored, but maintaining an active website costs money: servers, domains, time. I prefer not to use intrusive ads to cover costs.

That's why the most viable option is through donations. So, if you want to collaborate so this project continues to be free and with the best quality material, please make your donation with Paypal. Thanks a lot!

Make a Donation

DONATION BUTTON

Also it's possible monthly donations, 

Donations with paypal or credit card.



Thank you very much for your contribution 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG